Day Rate (9am-6pm) – P12,000 flat rate for up to 10 pax
In excess of 10 pax, an additional P500/head shall be charged.
- Exclusive use of our pool, grounds and other facilities
- Flat screen TV with karaoke
- Secured parking area
- No access to rooms/accommodations. Please see optional add ons.
- Use of kitchen and equipment, use of cutlery & glassware, use of plates & utensils+dishwasher and hot & cold drinking water.
Optional Add Ons:
- Entrance of persons in excess of 10pax = P500/head
- Airconditioned room from 9am-6pm = P2,000
- Brewed Kapeng Barako (10 cups) = P300
- Day Trips are allowed from Tuesdays – Thursdays excluding holidays. If you would like to visit from Friday – Monday, you may book our overnight rates instead.
- Venue is for your sole use however it is under the venue’s discretion if we wish to entertain ocular visits, upper management’s inspections/meetings, and small maintenance and repairs. We will make sure it does not interfere with your shoot.
- Pool may be used including the pool shower, located at the back side of the main villa, as long as all users are paid for and part of the final headcount for the day rate.
- Pets are no longer allowed at the venue.
- In our effort to preserve the environment, Villa Natura Taal is a plastic free zone. Kindly refrain from bringing in and disposing of plastic and other non-biodegradables within the premises.
Payment Terms for All Packages:
- 50% non-refundable deposit upon confirmation of date.
- Balance to be settled at least 3 days before the event including a security deposit of P5,000.
- Security deposit will be returned one week after check out.
- Payment of all add ons and extras must be made in CASH upon check out.
- All rates are exVAT, without service charge and valid only up to end of January 2019.